Add WysiwygPro editing to your Joomla! site.
With the WysiwygPro 3 Plugin for Joomla! you'll be
able to enjoy all the ease of use and power of Joomla! combined with the
most reliable and powerful WYSIWYG editor available!
What does the WysiwygPro Plugin do?
There's also a Joomla! 1.6 plugin available, but we've not yet set up a test site for this new Joomla! release. The WysiwygPro Plugin for Joomla will allow you to replace the
default editor with WysiwygPro 3. You will get all the powerful editing
features of WysiwygPro 3, including the WysiwygPro file browser so that
your users can easily upload and insert images, documents, Flash,
QuickTime and Windows Media files.
Please see the features page or take a look at the demo page to see how much better WysiwygPro is than the default editor!
With WysiwygPro you can:
- Have more control over formatting options
- Upload and manage images on your server and easily insert them into your posts
- Upload and manage documents such as Word or PDF files and easily link to them from your posts
- Upload and manage media files such as QuickTime or Flash and insert them into your posts
From the WysiwygPro 3 control panel in your Joomla! administrator interface you will be able to:
- Configure the HTML format generated by the editor
- Configure where image, documents and media should be stored
- Configure role based permissions for the WysiwygPro file manager
- Configure custom fonts, font-sizes and styles for the WysiwygPro menus
- Create snippets of re-usable HTML code that users can insert into their documents
- Create custom toolbar layouts
- Disable/enable editor features
- The optional user folders feature can be enabled to give each user
their own folder for storing their image, document and media files.
The Joomla 1.0.x, Joomla 1.5.x and Joomla 1.6.x plugins are different
downloadable zip files, please make sure you download the correct
plugin for your Joomla! installation after purchasing.
ALL of our plugin files are NOT immediately installable in the zip
file format you download from us. First... UNZIP the file to your
desktop. Inside, you'll find complete installation instructions, along
with the file(s) you'll need to upload into Joomla.
Now compatible with
Joomla! is an extremely powerful and simple to use open source
content management system (CMS).
Download the WysiwygPro Plugin for Joomla!
Installation instructions for Joomla!